Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rush & Rush

Cue the country twang and sing along if you like:
I'm in a hurry to get things done,
Oh I rush and rush .....



 and screw up this sign....

Okay, that's lame - sign doesn't rhyme with done or fun.  And speaking of lame... the lettering artist put an apostrophe on 'til (which can be considered correct, although there are a host of really dull arguments that claim "till" is the more correct way to shorten "until." AND, as an aside to my aside, Alabama actually sings the full word "until" in the song...), but there's a missing apostrophe in "Lifes." I can't even make fun of it for being a plural - it ain't even a word! (Oh, sorry, still in country twang mode.)

I do feel a little guilty that people put their lives at risk to take pictures on the highway, but Jen S., you made my day!

1 comment:

  1. One that drives me batty is the "Toronto Maple Leafs". What the hell is a leafs?

    Barb G.

    ReplyDelete