Monday, November 12, 2012

ITEAM!


Wandering through Coombs Market with a giant double scoop chocolate waffle cone (mostly running down my arm), I paused to admire this hand-made sign in the outdoor garden centre:



I like the artsy framing - cleverly broken up where the words stick out. Someone put a few minutes into making up this sign (but forgot to spell check).

I briefly considered it as an Apple thing (iTeam - I wonder if that's what they call themselves at Apple headquarters?), but then figured that if they were going to make a sign, surely they would have the technology and equipment to at least print it using a computer and printer instead of hand writing it.

I try to resist going into businesses and telling them about their typos. Mainly because I tend to end up looking smug and superior, and a lot of people don't care as long as the message gets across. So this is my passive-aggressive way of being smug and superior without having to face someone on the other side of a counter looking at me like I'm a doofus.

But, honestly (looking down my nose).... ITEAM?  Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne - it's good that you're doing as we'll as looking.

    ReplyDelete